Sender:Jesse Lee
Date/Time:2008-Mar-02 07:59:00
Subject:Re: I'll be in Frankfurt next Monday

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: I'll be in Frankfurt next Monday Jesse Lee 2008-Mar-02 07:59:00
Hi, Gabi and Jo,

I shall contact you off list as aoon as I settle down in a hotel near the Hauptbahnhof.
I visited you and Jo's great Kugelblick.de, and I like your panos !
Tschues!

Jesse

???? Gabi Haindl <#removed#>
???? #removed#
???? 2008/3/1(??), ??8:25:54
??? Re: I'll be in Frankfurt next Monday

Hello Jesse,

if you mean Frankfurt am Main (thats the big town with the international airport FRA) then contact me off list. Me and Jo are living near Frankfurt and perhaps we find a bit time to meet you and take some panos.
Email would be best for the first contact because your cellphone number makes no sense to me. Is there a part of it missing?

Gabi Haindl