Sender:Sean Adair
Date/Time:2008-Mar-24 05:26:00
Subject:Re: Beginnings beginning soon

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Beginnings beginning soon Sean Adair 2008-Mar-24 05:26:00
My good friend Bill Cote did a time lapse of his wife's pregnancy. It won an
ultra short film festival award, and then was used in the opening title
sequence of Amelie.

http://www.bcvideo.com/clip-pages/seventeen.html

My wife been subjected to some pregnant internet experimental photography
too...

http://chameleonpeople.com/cpgallery/

Sean Adair
Adair Productions