Sender:Alex Makienko at Dimensions360
Date/Time:2008-May-25 21:02:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Alex Makienko at Dimensions360 2008-May-25 21:02:00
Willy Kaemena wrote:

> - the panos are used in a partial non interactive cylindrical

As far as I know this calls ALTERING an original image and is yet another
very serious copyright violation. And of course it SHOULD NOT be done
without clear and written author's permission. I personally consider FOV,
projection, zoom levels and interactivity as parts of an original image idea
and would not like to see my images being displayed in any other way BUT the
only way as they were made.

I think the situation is serious enough to react also seriously.

Cheers.