Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-28 21:18:00
Subject:Re: Posting of ZKM statement

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Posting of ZKM statement Yuval Levy 2008-May-28 21:18:00
berndlintermann wrote:
> Due to some delay in the wwp registration process and other
> obligations i had meanwhile, I could not do it at an earlier point in
> time.

Mr. Lintermann,

Don't worry about delays. What happened in the past is in the past. We
can't change it and there is enough time to correct it. We are in no
hurry, and so shouldn't be you.

I am writing here in the name of a little (and growing) group of about
fifty WWP contributors representing more than 500 panoramas. They have
joined me in a little club whose intentions are clearly stated at
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp/message/9713> I suggest you read
that statement very carefully: WE ARE TRYING TO BE FRIENDS.

We are not looking for a quick fix. We were drawn into the current
situation against our will, and we are looking for a way out, together.
We want the solution to be win-win for both ZKM and us, but first and
foremost we demand respect of our rights as artists.

I assume you received my email, and the emails of other WWP
contributors, and that you complied with our request to stop using our
artwork a.s.a.p.? Can you confirm that you received it? and that you
stopped using our work? Have you stopped using all WWP works?

Kind regards
Yuval Levy
+1.418.948.3374