Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Dec-24 22:19:00
Subject:Re: Progress

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Progress Landis 2004-Dec-24 22:19:00
>I just checked out the preview and the panos so far look good. Quite a
>bit of variation and creativity, the laundry comes to mind. Though the
>numbers of panos is low right now I hope many more are to come.
>
>One question for Landis. It seems that the quickstart on my pano is
>broken. I think this happened when I ran the panos through Plugin
>Helper to disable save. How can I fix that an still disable save?

I'm not sure how Plugin Helper works, but I'm pretty sure that my
VRPrep AppleScript (look for the yellow box at the bottom of
http://www.virtualdenmark.dk/qtvr/16bit/qtvr16bit.html) will do this
for you and not break the fast start preview.  As far as I know it
only works with OS X and it requires that you have QuickTime Pro.

-Landis