Sender:Jeffrey Martin
Date/Time:2008-Jun-06 10:15:00
Subject:the only issue

wwp@yahoogroups.com: the only issue Jeffrey Martin 2008-Jun-06 10:15:00

--

as simon wheaton stated. this is really the only issue, let's not
complicated things. this is it.

they would have certainly got plenty of great and free panos if they asked.
they didn't.

they should pay now. they have the money.

or, they can propose another solution, which I don't think anyone will agree
on. as a result, it will drag on for months, and all the photographers will
give up, except for the most stubborn few.

send them an invoice i say

Jeffrey Martin