Sender:Larry Cassis
Date/Time:2008-Jun-06 11:34:00
Subject:letter from Mr Lintermann 5_6_08

wwp@yahoogroups.com: letter from Mr Lintermann 5_6_08 Larry Cassis 2008-Jun-06 11:34:00
Hello All...
I am one who has (tried) to follow all the thread(s)/tangents/rants on
this "situation" since it started.  It has been hard to keep up with &
certainly interesting to read/respect others varying views. Kathy W
writes & points out that an apology would be an "admission of
guilt"... well I just received this msg from Mr. Lintermann (quoted
below)... and can't hep wonder if this can be taken as a form of
"apology"?  I'd like to know how many others have received this email
and what would be others interpretation.
& BTW.. I sincerely thank all those individual for their efforts and
steady calm negotiations on my/our behalf.
Respectful Regards from the coast of Maine USA
Larry C