Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2008-Jun-27 20:46:00
Subject:RE: Holly WAR?! :D

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Holly WAR?! :D Bo Lorentzen 2008-Jun-27 20:46:00
Well one could argue that stealing someones product for resale IS often
another face of capitalism. (smile)

I for one have $500 which I am happy to put in a fond for legal action
against the ZKM of whatever the thieves are called, with 1000 WWP
photographers we could very easily put together a rock solid legal case, I
don't particularly care if I ever get anything from the thieves but I do
care that they are not let off the hook easily...

   Bo