Sender:etienne.busson
Date/Time:2008-Aug-01 05:15:00
Subject:Re: My new PangeaVR portfolio for the iPhone and iPod Touch ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My new PangeaVR portfolio for the iPhone and iPod Touch ... etienne.busson 2008-Aug-01 05:15:00
Hello,

I just look to your portfolio and I like your panoramas :0) I like a
lot the way you choose for the "picture preview" :0D

Just one thing about your portfolio: I don't know the size of your
panorama, but it takes a long time to download, even with a wi-fi
connection. I think you can reduce the resolution and increase the
jpeg compression. For my portfolio, I use the settings on the
Pangeasoft website (2048x1024) and my biggest picture has a size of
500ko (most of them are only 250-300ko). Moreover, you set a "maxFOV",
so there is no need to be in full resolution, and the navigation will
be smoother.

Anyway, I  like your portfolio and add it on my bookmark. If you had
time to loose, take a look at mine: Panochrome ;0)

Etienne BUSSON

PS: Please forgive me for the spelling mistakes, I do my best to write
correctly :0)

Le 31 juil. 08 ? 21:04, Roberto Gomez Torres a ?crit :