Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2008-Aug-28 08:16:00
Subject:Re: WWP Offline?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Offline? Yahoo Account 2008-Aug-28 08:16:00
> Yes, it is. But on old good http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/index.html
> I see File not found!

Oh. That shouldn't be happening. At least when I (now) click on that link, my browser is immediately forwarded to
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp/index.html

Same happens for all other deep links (at least now, and in my browser). There may have been a period where the rewrite rule wasn't effective, but I've fixed that after Don notified me (which was, what, a week ago?).

Now one thing that currently IS broken, is the short URL script, i.e. anything pointing at wwp_rss/something. I'm on that, but I need my login data first (already in connection with the admin, so it should be fixed within the day).

Do others have the same issues (except for the known problem above)? Could it be a local cache problem? (because I can't reproduce that behaviour on any machine I've got at hand)

-Markus