Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2008-Sep-23 22:15:00
Subject:Re: Sound question in FS

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sound question in FS Yahoo Account 2008-Sep-23 22:15:00
Hi,

it works like this:
a) if ... you are looking at the fullscreen while the normal page is open in the background, then the sound does NOT load a second time (since the sound in the background *should* keep on playing - tried with Mac/10.5/QT 7.5.5).
b) if ... someone's coming from an external link, then the sound will be embedded in the fullscreen page, because there's no background window with the sound.
c) if ... someone's browsing through the fullscreens using the links there, the sound will be embedded in the fullscreen page, too.

I've just checked, and it worked (as far as I can tell, and on my computer, of course...)

-Markus