Sender:Tim Hatch
Date/Time:2008-Oct-01 16:34:00
Subject:Equipment Reminder

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Equipment Reminder Tim Hatch 2008-Oct-01 16:34:00
Hi everyone,

This is my quarterly plea to fill out the equipment section on your
panorama edit page.  I started automatically parsing the equipment
when I needed to make a camera upgrade, so I could check the panoramas
done with each of the combos I was considering.  Since then it has
expanded into tracking several different fields: camera, lens,
panohead, tripod, and software.  If you have a sec, go ahead and fill
in what you used, with model numbers when possible.  Here's the text
I'm using this time:

> Canon 350D with Peleng 8mm at f/8 on a Nodal Ninja 3 and inexpensive
> tripod legs. Stitched with PTGui Pro 7.0.2 Mac, enblend with hand
> retouching, and MakeCubic.

This is the sort of information that was very helpful to me as a
newbie, and it helped me decide what kind of quality was within my
budget as a hobbyist.

Thanks, and good luck with the remainder of the editing period!

Tim

[1]: http://timhatch.com/projects/wwp-equipment/