Sender:olivier satnet
Date/Time:2008-Nov-08 00:34:00
Subject:maybe the first UNDERWATER 480 panorama ....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: maybe the first UNDERWATER 480 panorama .... olivier satnet 2008-Nov-08 00:34:00
My belgian friend michel dusariez have close than 70 year old now ...
He his a Unique and amazing guy who build cameras, build 3D stereo panoramic cameras piece per pieces , all in Argentic system ...
just see this : maybe it is the first panoramic image underwater ....
http://www.underwater.pano360.org/up360.htm
Olivier