Sender:Robert Fisher
Date/Time:2008-Dec-26 19:36:00
Subject:Re: QTVR future?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QTVR future? Robert Fisher 2008-Dec-26 19:36:00
I don't think QT is that close to death. For single node projects
like the WWP I think it's a great solution since QT plays well with
lower horsepower computers. I have a Mac DP G5 2Ghz and QT plays much
better than Flash 10. Flash is a processor hog on most machines but I
really like the interactivity that flash offers over QT.

On Dec 26, 2008, at 11:29 AM, Bj?rn K Nilssen wrote:

> I see over and over again that QTVR is dead, and that it doesn't
> work on Win64.
> What happens with the WWP in the future when/if nobody can view it
> on a Win64 machine?
>
> Are there any plans to convert wwp to Flash or something else, like
> Java?
>
> --
> Bj?rn K Nilssen - http://bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D

Cheers