Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2004-Dec-29 13:32:00
Subject:Re: Congratulations

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Congratulations Milko Amorth 2004-Dec-29 13:32:00
Ditto.
Just finished uploading. Fantastic job you have done, in deed.
The CMS submission works like a charm.
Thank you and a best wishes for the new year 2005.

Cheers,

Milko

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:10:01 -0000, bruce_hemming
<#removed#> wrote:

> Just a big thanks and congratulations to all involved.  Fantastically
> easy submission
> procedure, brilliant site design and such a good idea that now similar
> projects are
> cropping up all over the place.
>
> I'm sure that you all could do with a rest after such hard work but if
> we could have a press
> release any time soon that would be great.  Of course we could all do
> our own but as you
> guys have done the hard work then I feel that it should be your views
> that get aired.
>
> Thanks again for such a good job.
>
> Best
>
> Bruce

Mit freundlichen Gr??en,

Milko Amorth
Digital Interactive Imaging - Panorama und Objekt VR
360image.de
VRCanada.ca
fon++49.711.3655318
fax++49.711.3513896