Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2009-May-11 18:21:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? Bostjan Burger 2009-May-11 18:21:00
Alex explained the "optical problem" very well and I believe that the following pano:?http://www.burger.si/Slapovi/Mojstrana/Pericnik/Pericnik_05.htm?consists all the mentioned "optical errors". The pano was taken in the middle of the waterfall sprinkle what is obvious when you turn the pano in the opposite direction of the waterfall. The pano was taken hand held and as the the sprinkle was quite heavy the water drops were wiped away before each shot. You can see the halo-rainbow (not error) at the bottom of the waterfall...
:) Bostjan
PS.. a "bit" off topic for a WWP, isn't it?