Sender:Inaki Rezola
Date/Time:2009-May-19 17:31:00
Subject:Re: time event - time/date link

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: time event - time/date link Inaki Rezola 2009-May-19 17:31:00
--- In #removed#, Carl von Einem <einem@...> wrote:

> For those of you who want to shoot their "time" pano at the right time
> here is a short link to the timeanddate.com "Fixed Time World Clock":
> http://tinyurl.com/SolsticeJune2009
>
> Carl

So this is definitely 'Time'? Not any 'ruins' anymore? Such a pity, I was planning a wonderful sel-portrait! (I'm in a wonderful mood these days...)

This remembers me a little experiment I did a couple of years ago about 'Time' and I'd like to share it with you now that this is going to be our next WWP topic

www.panoleku.com/eeries/time.html   (just Quicktime)

They're not exactly 'orthodox' panoramas
Should someone feel interested in them there are more 'panos' concerning memory, remembrance and history here and there among the 'eeries-reveries' in my site.

Hope you enjoy them.

Inaki