Sender:Rolf Ris
Date/Time:2004-Dec-30 18:05:00
Subject:Re: Uploaded

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Uploaded Rolf Ris 2004-Dec-30 18:05:00
Reminds me also of my shooting.
The church I planned to shoot the pano-photos was closed, and
there was nobody to open it for me.
So I had to change the location to another church, which was open,
but not so interesting.

For the next event I will check the locations early!

I wish all the best for the coming year to all members of the wwp,
and specially to all the people around the indian-sea.

Rolf