Sender:Yavuz Sevimli
Date/Time:2009-Aug-25 15:51:00
Subject:Re: Request a WWP account

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Request a WWP account Yavuz Sevimli 2009-Aug-25 15:51:00
Thanks for the reply Keith Martin. I am going to keep on waiting and ? will shoot a panorama about "Performing Arts" It will be a street musician with a dancer. Is it possible add sound on WWP?

--- 25/08/09 Sal tarihinde Keith Martin <#removed#> ?öyle yaz?yor:

Kimden: Keith Martin <#removed#>
Konu: Re: Request a WWP account
Kime: #removed#
Tarihi: 25 A?ustos 2009 Sal?, 15:39

Sometime around 25/8/09 (at 13:27 +0000) yavuzsevimli said:

>I have Request a WWP account 2 days ago but have't get any
>confirmation e-mail yet. Moderators could you please help me!

It could be that those who can deal with this aren't available right
now. Give it another day, and if you haven't heard back then try
asking once more.

Note that you don't NEED access to the account except during one of
the quarterly event time periods. Although yes, it is definitely good
to be able to confirm that all is well and to sort out your personal
details.

Welcome to the group BTW! The up-coming event's theme is 'Performing
Arts', which is meant to encompass virtually all kinds of performance
including those by people just doing their job. The idea, as I see
it, is that art and performance is everywhere, we just need to wake
up and appreciate what's going on around us.