Sender:Scott Highton
Date/Time:2010-Jan-27 18:58:00
Subject:Re: VR Photography book discount

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: VR Photography book discount Scott Highton 2010-Jan-27 18:58:00
Mahmood,

HDR is touched on several times in the book (see the index), but there
is not a full chapter on the subject.  As you suggest, this is more
appropriate for a Photomatix or Photoshop book.  HDR techniques and
tone mapping can certainly be applied to panoramic photography, but
the future seems in flux on this.  Cameras are expected to be able to
capture increasingly higher dynamic ranges in their exposures, and
software such as Photomatix and Photoshop will continuously be updated.

FYI, there are only five days remaining to get the 15% re-publication
discount.  Complete info can be found at:
http://www.vrphotography.com/bookpromo.html

Regards,

Scott Highton
Author, Virtual Reality Photography