Sender:prague
Date/Time:2010-Mar-12 12:12:00
Subject:Re: food in tequila mexico (too early)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: food in tequila mexico (too early) prague 2010-Mar-12 12:12:00
Hi Bo,

sorry about the adwords - we're running these as a test on only my panos at the moment. If they end up paying significantly more than ad units on some other part of the page, we may decide to use them elsewhere on the site.

As for the thumnails UI, I agree 100%, which is why we're working on a better pano player UI. Something like what you see here -
http://staging.360cities.net/petronas.html
note how the icons and stuff disappear after a while if you don't use them. sort of like how the vimeo video player works.