Sender:pau valiente
Date/Time:2010-Jul-01 21:08:00
Subject:Re: Late Edit requests, the easy way.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Late Edit requests, the easy way. pau valiente 2010-Jul-01 21:08:00
Hi Markus,
allow me to repeat your reminder to all of those who ask to be in the late edit list.

Now you can activate the late edit period from the preparation server.

No need to send the request by mail and make the admins write down each one individually ...

;-)

pau valiente
www.pau.cc

El 01/07/2010, a las 02:11, Yahoo Account escribi?: