Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Jan-02 01:48:00
Subject:Re: Badges

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Badges Landis 2005-Jan-02 01:48:00
The World Wide Panorama site now has a new graphics section where you
can find JPG, GIF, PSD, and PNG versions of many of the graphics used
on the site.

Feel free to use any of these logos to promote the World Wide
Panorama on your own website. You may modify them to fit on your site
by changing the background color or incorporating them into your own
graphics. Please do not change the text style or content.

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/graphics/

Enjoy!

-Landis