Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Jan-02 19:45:00
Subject:Re: We are in the news

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: We are in the news Hans Nyberg 2005-Jan-02 19:45:00
On Jan 2, 2005, at 7:26 PM, G.Donald Bain wrote:

> I just found out about an excellent article on the World Wide Panorama,
>  published Dec 31 in the Christian Science Monitor:
>  ????? http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1223/p25s01-stin.html

It is also here
http://www.adn.com/24hour/technology/story/1951941p-9934261c.html

He wrote this in April about panoramas.dk and VRMAG
http://csmonitor.com/2004/0421/p25s01-stin.html

But do not expect that this will give you much traffic.
Even if CSMONITOR has around 200.000 visitors per week I could count
the number of visits on 1 hand.

The large articles often gives you the least visitors,

What really gives results is if you can get one of the big names like
David Pogue at NYT to write.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer