Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2011-Mar-29 23:17:00
Subject:Re: approaching limits!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: approaching limits! Caroling Geary 2011-Mar-29 23:17:00
Bayshore park in Mountain View was pretty good as you can walk out
far into the bay. There are Santa Cruz mountains to the west but they
are minimized. Or how about from the Golden Gate Bridge? Or Mt.
Diablo? Florida was great for my panoramas last year, two of which
had sun and full moon in them.

I love your Rhode Island pano, Edward. Marvelous. What a perfect
limit, the moon can't get any closer, but we only know about it
precisely through science.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net