Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2011-Apr-02 20:00:00
Subject:Re: International Year of Forest late entry request

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: International Year of Forest late entry request Don Bain 2011-Apr-02 20:00:00
We are still feeling our way with "forests", the first year-long event. More information will be forthcoming, on both procedures and content.

Don't worry, you will be able to enter, if not in the next week certainly at the solstice event in June. In the meantime, keep looking around, thinking, and planning for amazing panoramas of forests.

Don