Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2011-Oct-23 00:12:00
Subject:Re: Having trouble viewing all panoramas.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Having trouble viewing all panoramas. Uri Cogan 2011-Oct-23 00:12:00
On 11-10-17 9:25 AM, Don Bain wrote:

> Yes, when we moved on from QTVR, Markus chose KRPano. At the time
> there were no iDevices to consider.
>
> Converting thousands of panos was a huge task and none of us have had
> time to undertake another revision. But it is definitely part of the
> long run plan.

I'm facing the same dilemma - I'd love to convert all my Flash panoramas
to be iDevice compatible, that is, to html5/css3.

Just wondering if anybody had developed or is developing a batch utility
to do that...

PS, Don, I still have no record at all of my exhibit in Palmela...

--

             Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com

***   My Karma Ran Over My Dogma   ***