Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2012-Apr-01 06:28:00
Subject:Re: Starting late.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Starting late. Pat Swovelin 2012-Apr-01 06:28:00
On 3/30/2012 3:49 PM, Ed Fink wrote:

> I finished my panorama in time but didn't get it uploaded. I requested
> late editing, but don't see a "Join This Event" option for Paths. Is late
> editing literally just for editing, or can I still add my Paths panorama?

Paraphrasing what Bostjan said, it's exactly the same as normal editing,
you have access to all of the fields for each submission in that all
current events (i.e., Paths, Culture and Forests) and you can join any
event you haven't already joined.

If anyone has a problem with that please let me know because it may be a
glitch in the system regarding a single record or whatever.  I will
always give anyone the time they need to get their submission(s) in or
I'll do it for you personally.

The only thing that's not flexible is the shooting period, you must
shoot within whatever the declared shooting period or it won't be fair
to everyone else.

> Ed Fink
> http://BigEyeInTheSky.com

Pat Swovelin