Sender:edwardsfink
Date/Time:2012-May-18 13:41:00
Subject:Re: June Unknown Theme

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: June Unknown Theme edwardsfink 2012-May-18 13:41:00
I agree.  I think it's crazy we aren't told the theme months in advance.

Several times I've contacted large corporations about shooting a factory or something for the WWP, and I have to wade through so much crap to get their permission that by the time they say OK the event is long over.  Several of my WWP panoramas are last minute alternates because I didn't get permission in time for the shot I wanted.

More notice = more choices = better panoramas

Ed Fink
http://BigEyeInTheSky.com