Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2012-Sep-24 13:20:00
Subject:Re: error message on prep server

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: error message on prep server Yahoo Account 2012-Sep-24 13:20:00
Hi Caroling,

this issue has resolved itself by now, it's just a temporary malfunction of the player while the input image has not been processed. Processing usually takes 20 minutes or less after the upload. During this time, the player will try to use the original source, but will fail due to Flash's memory constraints. Once the source has been turned into cube faces (from spherical), it's no longer a problem.

-Markus