Sender:Jeff Starley
Date/Time:2017-Dec-23 11:57:00
Subject:Re: Username and Password

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Username and Password Jeff Starley 2017-Dec-23 11:57:00
Hi Bo?tjan

No, I have had no success in accessing my account.

I filled in the details for a new account, but I have heard nothing more.

Jeff

Jeff Starley Photography

Mobile: 07941 770901

Email:  #removed# <mailto:#removed#>
Web:    http://www.jeffstarley.com <http://www.jeffstarley.com/>
DISCLAIMER: This email and the information it contains are private and
confidential and are intended for the addressee only.  The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or distribution of this email or any of the information
it contains is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately.