Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jan-08 17:34:00
Subject:Re: Yahoo! Finds Best Web Sites 2004

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Yahoo! Finds Best Web Sites 2004 G. Donald Bain 2005-Jan-08 17:34:00
I asked Yahoo to correct this, but no response (and also to use our
logo, rather than the reduced size map).

So I just created a page on our server to fit their url.

There was some mention of a trophy for this award. When it arrives I'll
display it in my office and take a picture for everyone. If any of you
are in the San Francisco Bay Area you can make a pilgrimage to Berkeley
to see it.

Don