Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2019-Mar-10 16:05:00
Subject:Re: End of game?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: End of game? Erik Krause 2019-Mar-10 16:05:00
Am 09.03.2019 um 23:11 schrieb Bostjan Burger:
> Let's clarify please? It would be the 15th anniversary of wwp next
> week but is it the end?It was nice to contribute with the events and
> I am sorry that it ended for no reason. Kind regards from sLOVEnia !

It can't be only because it depends on a single person. I don't know
what it takes to keep this running, but if no one else steps in I'd be
willing to do the job.

Markus, I appreciate that you kept it running, improved the appearance
and anything else you did for the WWP the past years. But it is more
than obvious that you can't be the only maintainer any more. Please pass
the job on to someone else.

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de