Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2023-Dec-02 19:58:30
Subject:Re: Can anyone help me?

wwp@groups.io: Re: Can anyone help me? Erik Krause 2023-Dec-02 19:58:30
Am 02.12.2023 um 20:14 schrieb Susan Devor Cogan via groups.io:

> There are many that won't open because Adobe flash is no
> longer supported. I believe this may be a problem for others. If anyone
> knows how to fix this problem please email me.
>
> FYI, Uri was a past participant in WWP juried show and attended a  past
> conference in Berkeley. As you can see on his site he was a WWP booster.

Yes, he was indeed. I didn't know he died, so sorry to hear this.

If the website is PHP powered, there is an easy possibility, we also use
on the WWP:
https://www.erik-krause.de/qtkrparse/

Other possibilities would be to use Pano2VR to convert the panoramas.

best regards
--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de