Sender:jesselee
Date/Time:2005-Jan-13 03:27:00
Subject:Re: Intellectual Property

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Intellectual Property jesselee 2005-Jan-13 03:27:00
Apple's DRM technology FAIRPLAY is the resolution to protect the copyright of music for iPod.
The music can only be played on a single iPod player which download the music from the web iTune.
I wonder it FAIRPLAY has the function to encode  QTVR *.mov?
If our QTVR could not be copied, could not be played without authorization, it's the time we could consider how to charge the downloads from our fans.
If Apple's DRM technology could be adopted on QTVR, every panographers will have the chance to become a millionaire ;-)  !

Jesse Lee
ChinaVR.net