Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 00:04:00
Subject:Re: North/Eastern WWP celebration. Was Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: North/Eastern WWP celebration. Was Re: Were you never a novice yourselves when you started ? Alex Makienko 2005-Jan-24 00:04:00
Yuv,

No huge cities please. :-) Montreal is a great and beautiful city but too
crazy for me. I'm a rural guy and hate driving in there. We'll better find
something else around - Coteau-du-Lac or something like that. :-)

Regarding the forum - I'm not a member of IVPRA but I do have an access to
the forum. I've registered a couple of days after it has been announced.
Maybe things have been changed since? Anyway I would strongly support the
idea of slowly moving most of the technical discussions there. If you want
to keep all the postings for future (I do sometimes despite of I do not need
most of them right now) It is almost impossible to find something in your
mailbox in a few months even with proper "room signs" (otherwise you have to
spend a lot of time to get them filtered and well-structured). See, Hans and
other Masters posted plenty of good advises here but can you find here
anything posted a year ago or before you joined the list? Message board will
save a lot of time for serching an information and also to post it - no need
to answer a question already answered before...

Alex