Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2005-Jan-24 20:26:00
Subject:Re: Marketplace - A World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Marketplace - A World Wide Panorama Luca Vascon 2005-Jan-24 20:26:00
What's the meaning of market for you?
I mean the archetype (or whathehell is in english)?
Sorry, I sometimes miss words...
For me a market is object changing hands, object that are information,
knowledge, language.
Beginning of specialization of Man.
The beginning of Goods, our modern GOD.
They did not let me to shoot in a supernarket for sanctuary, so I did the
Temple of Dead Gods that is the Sanctuary of Lost meaning.
Leading to these discussion we could find the red line between "market" and
"garbage" so little to be vanishing away.

Hey, Lisbon people!!! take a shoot of Feira da Ladra "the thieves market",
litterary... but don't let they steal your panties, meanwhile!
;-)))