Sender:Mario R Navarrete
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 06:45:00
Subject:Re:my plans for the WWP shoot

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:my plans for the WWP shoot Mario R Navarrete 2005-Mar-17 06:45:00
Hello, i live in Xalapa, Mexico,in the middle of the gulf, and i
believe i'm ready to shoot tomorrow, today the weather was ideal, nice
sunlight, practically no clouds and tomorrow is market day here in my
area, as ancient aztecs, olmec and other native cultures from here, we
still have the "mercado sobre ruedas", small producers join in a street
and on the floor sell what they produce, fruits, vegetables, flowers,
even meat and fish over ice blocks, some times we can see farm animals,
little pigs, chiken, etc,  so this is the tipical market from my town,
i just hope the crowd won't be too much problem; saw the crowd panorama
from a link submited to the list a few days ago and is amazing! if the
blured people is too much in mine, have a second option, a panorama
from the flower market place, but is not a nice view, interesting for a
foreigner maybe but not a good view as you may think because the
flowers are packed =( and the build is very ugly maybe i spend a couple
of hours looking for a interesting point of view; if none of this are
good enough the saturday we have a nice market in a restored regional
architecture house from downtown where some nice people sell organic
products that they produce in familiar farms like organic coffee,
vegetables, fruits, honey, etc etc maybe a good one.

At this moment the wind blows lightly and some small rain start to
fall, hope it don?t last all night or weekend.

To Landis and Roger, thanks for the orientation off list about the fov
number and the compresor codec, i practice for this panorama and follow
they recomendations with my old shoots, now my pans are smaller in Mb
size and bigger in screen and resolution. Many thanks for share the
tips.

Good shoots to all and have fun with this job!!. =)

Mario