Sender:Mario R Navarrete
Date/Time:2005-Mar-27 08:35:00
Subject:Re:First Equirectangular Pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:First Equirectangular Pano Mario R Navarrete 2005-Mar-27 08:35:00
Wow ! a sphere with 38 images, is a very good work,  i even can'y
imagine how it was made with only 38 pics, i shoot 18 or 24 with my
28mm lens and still wondering what number of pics is the best for that
lens, now 38 to create a full sphere is great, very nice place and
great work.

Also i agree with the thanks to Landis and Don and the people who made
this forum and project possible is a good job. =)

Mario