Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Mar-28 15:33:00
Subject:Re: Masterpiece by Walker Young

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Masterpiece by Walker Young Hans Nyberg 2005-Mar-28 15:33:00
On Mar 28, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Peter McCready wrote:

> It's funny you should say that you
>  doubted how he actually made them as I had a similar reaction when I
> looked
>  at the first one in the small hours of the 27th, noticing that the
> protest
>  had been held on the 26th!!? My first attempt at an action panorama
> took six
>  days (or rather evenings, thanks to the pesky day job ;)) to
> assemble, I'm

If you look in the bottom cap of the first it says 26 March 16.33 PM
I believe thats his shooting time. Looks very likely when you look at
the late sun light.
I can see that he sent the mail to me with the pano at 21.18 PM Taiwan
time
Even if he lives close it is only 4 hours for stitching.

> Walker, whatever you're using, I want one of those :)

You do not state your equipment but after looking at your panos my
guess is that you already has it, or a very similar setup.

Check Walkers
http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/view/wwp305/html/WalkerYoung.html

Hans

Hans Nyberg