Sender:Serge
Date/Time:2004-Mar-31 22:51:00
Subject:Re: Who needs an opinion on submission?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Who needs an opinion on submission? Serge 2004-Mar-31 22:51:00
Thanks Flemming,

as you and other people recommend the one with the truck, I guess
it will be the right choice to please WWP-visitors that search
INFORMATION!
I think the truck's owner (and inspired decorator) will be happy his
message reaches the world!

Cheers
Serge

Le mercredi, 31 mar 2004, ? 19:41 Europe/Brussels, Flemming V. Larsen a
?crit :

> Hi Serge
>
> They are all special - but I like the first one with the cars the best.
>
> - Flemming

<image.tiff>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> ? 	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> ?
> ? 	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> #removed#
> ?
> ? 	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Serge Gutwirth
Imaginateur
+32 (0)479 849470

web: <http://users.skynet.be/panoman>