Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Mar-31 09:23:00
Subject:Re: spinning automatically

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: spinning automatically Hans Nyberg 2005-Mar-31 09:23:00
On Mar 31, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Carl von Einem wrote:

>  I don't think the guys at Apple are to blame this time. You describe
> it
>  as if you save in VRWorx and then QTPlayer doesn't show it. I guess
> you
>  meant the typical process of doing some things in QTPlayer that VRWorx
>  isn't able to do, then export and the VRWorx proprietary tricks have
>  gone.

No I do not at all mean this. I am fully aware of these problems.

However there are options for Interaction for speed of both pan and
tilt and zoom  which make no effect at all in the saved movie.
They only work in the preview of VRWorx.

These options must have been working once.  One of the great things
with QTVR is that QTVR done 10 years ago still works.
However the way this is done seems to have changed.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi