Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Apr-02 11:05:00
Subject:Re: spinControl

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: spinControl Caroling Geary 2005-Apr-02 11:05:00
What is a spinControl? Is it to the right of the black and white icons
under the full-screen pano? Is the image a pointer with a tiny circle
at the end? How do I use it? When I click it, nothing happens. When I
click and hold it down, nothing happens. Is there some effect I should
be looking for? It it is a "spin control", shouldn't it make the
panorama move? I have QT 6.5.2 on Macintosh Safari.

Caroling http://www.wholeo.net/