Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2005-Apr-23 17:34:00
Subject:RE: WWP Postings - Forums ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: WWP Postings - Forums ? Mark D. Fink 2005-Apr-23 17:34:00
Sven,

I only subscribe to two lists, this and #removed# You can
also browse the site that is related to PanoTools here - www.panotools.info
<http://www.panotools.info/> . The Wiki, available from the home page, is a
particularly good source of information that can be updated and added to by
anyone who joins the group. Highly recommended.

Mark

www.northernlight.net