Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Apr-02 06:01:00
Subject:Re: deadlaine

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: deadlaine Landis 2004-Apr-02 06:01:00
I guarantee you that we're not doing this to exclude any one.  We'll
try to be as open as possible.  The reason we're trying to get
everyone to upload by tomorrow afternoon (US Pacific Time) is because
we'd like to be able to work with all the files to build a
preliminary website over the weekend to have ready by Monday.  I
promise you won't be excluded.

Everyone, please just try for tomorrow afternoon Pacific time, but
we'll keep it open longer.

-Landis