Sender:LarrH
Date/Time:2005-May-06 04:18:00
Subject:Re: Dashboard Panorama Widget for Mac OSX 10.4 ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Dashboard Panorama Widget for Mac OSX 10.4 ... LarrH 2005-May-06 04:18:00
I don?t know if you can do it... with widgets... But it needs to be
resizeable.  And I don?t know if it?s just me... Or the functionality... But
It only showed me one image ? wouldn?t let me select any of the others in
the pull-down list.  Would be nice if it could browse to local files... Too.

Nice Job though.

From: Hans Inge Hagen <#removed#>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 06:54:16 +0200
To: Quicktime VR Newsgroup <#removed#>,
#removed#
Subject:  Dashboard Panorama Widget for Mac OSX 10.4 ...

Hi, all

I am working on a Dashboard Widget fro MacOS X 10.4 Tiger and I would
like some feedback on the interface/experience.

If you like to try it out pls. download it here:

http://www.longfingers.com/download/PanoramaBackPacker.wdgt.zip

(There are only one panorama within this first attempt of making a
cool panorama widget)

Best Regards

- Hans I. Hagen

LONGFINGERS in motion