Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2005-May-13 20:59:00
Subject:Re: Alert AU VRtour patent - so far 3 companies

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Alert AU VRtour patent - so far 3 companies Mickael Therer 2005-May-13 20:59:00
--- In #removed#, "Dave 360texas.com" <#removed#> wrote:
> So far I know about 3 companies that received letters.  How many more
> companies have received legal letters like this one?
>
> Legal letter:  http://www.360vue.com/binder.pdf

option 1: base your website in europe
option 2: base yourself in europe
option 3: get yourself a French lawyer (after 1 & 2)
option 4: move to europe (sounds like a good move these days)
option 5: ignore it (inevitably meet 1-4)
option 6: send them to a turkish lawyer (they are excellent at this!)
option 7: be a lawyer in australia (with a US bureau)
option8: get your own patent and sue others:
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2178
there's plenty to be thought of