Sender:wbr
Date/Time:2005-Jun-07 19:33:00
Subject:Re: Coolpix 4500 and Nikon E-8 Fisheye lens

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Coolpix 4500 and Nikon E-8 Fisheye lens wbr 2005-Jun-07 19:33:00
I use a Canon G5 with sometimes a Nikon FC-E9 fisheye, The fov is about 193 degrees. The image quality is not so good but anyway I made a lot of panorama's with it. I reduce The chromatic aberration with the panotools plugin. The values that I use are: red: d=1.0018 , green unaltered, blue: d= 0.999. If you like you can see some results at  http://www.abolais.nl .  Only the spring foto was not taken with the nikon, therefore I used the raynox converter.

Succes!,  Wil