Sender:wbr
Date/Time:2005-Jun-11 14:21:00
Subject:Re: Multishot pano with people/cars

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Multishot pano with people/cars wbr 2005-Jun-11 14:21:00
Perhaps this link is better http://www.abolais.nl/optch-E.htm

Wil

----- Original Message -----
  From: wbr
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 4:14 PM

  Another one with people, look here ==> http://www.abolais.nl/optch-E.htm,
  regards, Wil Brugman
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Hans Nyberg
    To: #removed#
    Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 10:57 AM

    On Jun 11, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Wheaton, Simon wrote:

    > Not totally perfect, the girl with the red guitar bag on her bag and
    > the guy she is with appear twice in the pano, in different locations.

    Actually thats a gimmick. It is Helmut's special joke to do this.
    Take a look at his site and you understand.
    http://stadtpanoramen.de/
    Especially have a look at his fullscreen panoramas. Link is on the list
    on this page
    http://www.panorama-cities.net/city/german_cities.html

    Helmut has his own special technics which I am not going to tell you. I
    believe he is on the list so I will let him do it himself.

    Generally you have to look in the sides of your images and take each
    image when the overlapping areas have no moving subjects.

    Thats just one way.
    You can also take the images very fast like I have done on this, 4
    images and Sigma 8mm. The first 3 images in 3 sec.
    http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen3/f36b.html

    But the real challenge which requires a lot of skills is doing what
    Walker Young has done here.
    Also Sigma 8mm 4 shots.
    http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen5/f12b2-taiwan.html

    The closer you are to the people moving the harder the stitching is.

    Hans

    Hans Nyberg
    commercial photographer
    hans nyberg fotografi