Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Jun-20 21:19:00
Subject:Re: An Object VR in WWP?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: An Object VR in WWP? Caroling Geary 2005-Jun-20 21:19:00
Thanks for the links. Both of them exhibit the problem I'm having with
QT 7 on Mac OS X 10.3.9 in Safari browser. Notice how you can control
either movie by dragging back and forth. If you hit the little X cross
button in the controller, that is not dimmed out, however, you are
stuck.

Caroling http://www.wholeo.net/